Pimples! - Poem by Mikayla Smith
I'm on your face,
I'm in your ear,
I am a pimple,
I cause you fear.
I like to grow,
I like to spread,
If you try to pop me
I'll turn red!
I am a horrible little thing,
I hurt so much I'll make you sing,
Pinch me, scratch me, I'll stay on you for days,
Until I'm bathed in acne cream, then I'll fade away.
Comments about Pimples! by Mikayla Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl