Maricar De Leon
Pinky Swear - Poem by Maricar De Leon
Under the dim moonlight
Cold night on my own
Wind whispering a peaceful melody
Leaves gently fall over the trees
Bunch of dreamed to be chased
Every single second worth it
With you, with someone I prayed
my fantasy, No. My reality!
You’re hands holding me tight
Those fingers that fits mine
My heart skips a beat
every time your eyes cross mine.
Back at the moment
Reminiscing the times
Together we spent,
to let go is something I can’t.
Venom of uncertain tomorrow
Together we will build
God above, witnessed
our own little piece of sincerity.
From this day forward
Hereafter, we will share
No fairytale, No Fairy Godmother!
just real vows of endless forever.
Comments about Pinky Swear by Maricar De Leon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda