Please - Poem by Lauren Harris
There is on comfort in the emptiness of me.,
No past, no present, no future,
But then I am slammed by reality,
By the hate and pain,
Insanity, death, and chaos.
Comfort is lost and only pain remains,
I feel torn, ripped, and scalped...
A dull blade scrapes my head,
I feel pain, sheering pain...
My scalp is torn off.
Life rips through my body,
And tears at my soul,
I lie on the floor, bloody and beaten...
I imagine the comforting emptiness that I came to love,
Like the rain, it does not stay
As it leaves, all that remains, is its essence
It leaves me in misery...
As I lay here, on the floor...
Dieing, but not dead,
Voices screaming in my head...
End it all, please...
Kill me please...
Comments about Please by Lauren Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl