Lauren Harris Poems
- (no Name) (Song) Chorus: You are my darkness ...
- I Want To Spend A Lifetime Lov... I want to spend a ...
- Broken Road I used to live in darkness Farthest from the ...
- Serenity Of Dreams In the darkness, The absence of light In ...
- Oh Sweet Silver Moon Oh sweet silver moon Tell your ...
- Sinking Darkness I am slowly falling Sinking into the ...
- Dont Tell Me Don't tell me to stop When I still want to ...
I am currently 18 and I have been writing poems to express my many feelings since I was able to write. The ones written here are ones I liked of mine the best... If you wish to read any stories that I have written ask me for the link and I will give it to you. I have one short story finished and I am working on another. I eventually wish to compile my stories into a book of Short Stories. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Harris
(no Name) (Song)
You are my darkness surrounding
And my nightmare within
You are the pain that surrounds me
And the darkness I live in
I dont know whether to say goodbye
I dont know whether to hold your hand
To follow in your footsteps
Or to Demand... Escape from your poison
I don't know if you are right
If I am wrong
Or even if your song
Is my death sentence
I can't seem to find a way out
I can't see
What your all about
I, am lost at sea
I can not seem
To find a way home...
To get away from your tomb
To be ...