Please Remember - Poem by jesikalee gregory
All the sketches of your face
All the minutes of your embrace
All the times that we have shared
Everytime i've known you've cared
Everytime i've seen you cry
Everytime i've wondered why?
I love you to much
And always will never forget you
Please remember that im here for you.
Comments about Please Remember by jesikalee gregory
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl