Poet Without A Brain - Poem by mad poet
When my teacher called me a poet,
she must've been insane!
There's not an ounce of poetry
inside my empty brain!
My writing skills are deficient,
every word's so hard to find.
If I ever finish a sentence
only God can make it rhyme!
All my poems have got that sameness
and a style I cant fix.
I'm piling on the bullshit
just as fast as it will stick!
Every poem starts out with promise
but in no time goes to hell,
cause Im running out of curse words
before the teacher rings the bell!
My ideas lack development
and my phrasing's immature,
but i'l promise you one thing-
I'l always leave u bored!
Comments about Poet Without A Brain by mad poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl