Poetry Is Nothing - Poem by Charlotte Ballard
Poetry is nothing
But words strung together.
Maybe it’ll mean something
To someone, if not to me.
The sounds underneath-
Say when to stop-
But who can stop
When poetry is nothing,
But a breath on a page.
Comments about Poetry Is Nothing by Charlotte Ballard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl