Point Blank - Poem by Satan's Sibling
A bullet whizzes through your skull,
and you can't seem to feel.
Your life is flashing by your eyes,
And you realize it's null.
As light fades and dark sets in,
An eternity of night.
You will see fire and brimstone,
Adolf Hitler's delight.
Comments about Point Blank by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda