Power Of The Flower - Poem by arya nair
When i opened my eyes the clouds made my way i stepped forward i saw you near i told flower gleam and glow change the faith's desire heal what has been hurt bring back what once was mine.
Comments about Power Of The Flower by arya nair
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl