Prayer - Poem by C.R. Ebowski
Dear Lord, I am on my knees once again,
Begging for forgiveness I do not deserve,
Hoping for understanding that I do not have,
But what I am asking for is what I should be denied.
I hold my heart in my hands, giving it all to you,
Begging and pleading for the pain to subside.
Lord, I humble myself to your judgment and mercy;
Grant me the forgiveness that you have shown others.
Pick me up and carry when I am weak,
Let me not forget your presence when I am strong.
Be there always to guide me through life.
Most of all do not abandon me like I have you.
Comments about Prayer by C.R. Ebowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda