Enoch O. Akanji
Prayer Against Stress - Poem by Enoch O. Akanji
• My Father and my God, support and preserve me against stress. Empower
me, strengthen me in all my life’s endeavors, in the name of Jesus.
• O Lord my God, give me a positive attitude toward everything I
do and the grace to know that afflictions will come but will not
overcome the righteous, in the name of Jesus.
• Deliver me from the cause and root of stress; give me the grace to do
things according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
• Give me the grace to be strong and overcome anxiety and those
things that can affect my joy, in the name of Jesus.
• Teach me to pray, fast, and meditate on Your word, and cause me to
communicate with You at all times, in the name of Jesus.
• When stress comes through family, work, and general daily living,
gives me the grace to overcome, in the name of Jesus.
• O Lord, is there anything I’m doing wrong? Stop me and glorify
Your holy name, for I cannot stop myself, in the name of Jesus.
• Give me the grace to control every stressful situation, in the name of Jesus.
• Give me the grace to identify the symptoms of stress and manage
them effectively, in the name of Jesus.
• Give me the grace to handle the pressures of life and make me see
things the way they are, in the name of Jesus.
• Continue to bless me with the wealth of health in every area of my
life, in the name of Jesus.
• I am delivered from stress now and forevermore in the name of
God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. This I pray with
Comments about Prayer Against Stress by Enoch O. Akanji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl