rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 35: Tell Me You Love Me - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Lord, day by day you protect us from enemies
And from bad guys, you will battle for us.
You are around. For those who are full of deceit,
They will be punished. May they soon repent.
Life is temporary, help us to live it well
Carrying our own crosses and sharing our gifts.
In every small way - let us be an inspiration to the people
around us, and be accepted not for any reason
But because of charity.
Tell me 'You love me.'
Dear GOD show us you are around.
St. Francis, pray for us.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 35: Tell Me You Love Me by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl