rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 42: He Is My Help, He Is My God! - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
My GOD, my rock
I know I have been difficult many times
Dreaming more and more
And my heart has hardened as a boulder
Where were you then?
The enemies lurk like bats in the dark,
Why have you forsaken me?
'But O my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do.
He is my help. He is my God.' Psalm 42: 11
rosalinda flores martinez
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 42: He Is My Help, He Is My God! by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda