Ravinder Kumar Soni
Promise - Poem by Ravinder Kumar Soni
When I arrive at your gates it will be
The arrival of awaited Spring to meet.
I have noticed, of late you haven't been
Cheerful and active, your garden dull and dry;
But, I shall redo your life for you,
And Spring will revive your garden too
Filling it up with coloured and scented blooms;
We shall then gleefully make you move and act,
Be lively, smile and long for more.
Your sunlight, the wind, and rain I am,
You are my life, my love, and cosy shade;
Because of us and for us all things exist,
Making us worthy of life we lead
All happy, spry and eventful.
Comments about Promise by Ravinder Kumar Soni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl