Psychotic - Poem by Francis Santaquilani
Those pills are magic!
You are you again! And
You see me again, and not
You know who. Your
Past stays in the past now.
When we kissed last night,
For the first time in a long, long time,
I didn't fear there was
A chance you'd bite clean through
My bottom lip
And that I would strangle you.
Comments about Psychotic by Francis Santaquilani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye