Quest - Poem by Satish Verma
Slicing the red velvet
not drawing blood with your nails
on the body of compromise
kissing the fleece of death.
larger than life
unpresent, missed moments would take
the revenge from no thing.
The violence will end in a lake of tears.
The golden stick.
It was the hard bone which engaged
the furious beast in drowning boat.
Learning from dimension of pain
you draw a circle around you.
Comments about Quest by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda