Question - Poem by Phil Panebianco
I have walked through every open door,
broken down every closed one.
I have searched high and low,
searched near and far.
I have followed every dark path,
every enlightened thought.
I have tried to view it from every aspect,
tried to keep an open mind.
I have sat and dwelled over it,
because my mind torments me with questions.
My soul screams out for answers.
I search for the final piece of the puzzle,
a conclusion to the question that haunts my every thought.
The burning question...........the question of life.
Comments about Question by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl