Rain Has Fallen All The Day - Poem by James Joyce
Rain has fallen all the day.
O come among the laden trees:
The leaves lie thick upon the way
Staying a little by the way
Of memories shall we depart.
Come, my beloved, where I may
Speak to your heart.
Comments about Rain Has Fallen All The Day by James Joyce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl