Re: Team Labour Versus B*llocks - Poem by J.I. Stuart
' I'm Person X (aka Biometric No.788743)
Saw a terrorist the other day
I was too bleedin' scared
Stop him? No chance.
What would you prefer - knife or life? '
'I'm Person Y (aka Biometric No.724363)
I'm a terrorist
Left the house the other day,
(Checklist: Getaway Car
Shit, forgotten my ID Card!)
Stopped by a pig on sus
Produced card - 'He's a Doctor, he's harmless'
Course, it didn't stop me
So if Person X equals Brave Citizen
And Person Y equals Foiled Terrorist
ID Cards equals Genius. Period.
Comments about Re: Team Labour Versus B*llocks by J.I. Stuart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl