Reaching Out - Poem by Phil Panebianco
I just want you to be proud,
to hear you say it out loud.
I just want you to know how hard I've tried,
to forget about all the times I've lied.
I know I haven't always made the best choices,
haven't listened to all the right voices.
But now I see my future much brighter,
my grip on reality much tighter.
So with these words, I am reaching out to you.
To let you know, these words I say, are true.
Comments about Reaching Out by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl