Reading The Paper In The Wc Without Light - Poem by vince gullaci
Torches should be
square or rectangle
where I can
put them down
and they won't roll
on the ground.
Dear treasured reader
my dilemma has been solved
with a small square LED torch
until the power is back on.
Comments about Reading The Paper In The Wc Without Light by vince gullaci
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl