vince gullaci Poems
- Metaphorically Speaking I missed the rain but the ...
- The Nature Of The Beast God gives and takes back we take
- Tired I'm tired, more tired of myself than anything
- Pocket Rocket I'll bring a brioche with coffee dear what ...
- In Thrall To The Waves Of Life Engulfed by the sea of ...
- Persimmons -new- Persimmon trees are bugiardi they flower ...
- A Flowering A cautionary tale Worms its way To my ...
Best Poem of vince gullaci
I missed the rain
but the metaphorical hit
between the eyes
left me reeling
as I read the water smudged
of the wasting disease.