vince gullaci Poems
- Metaphorically Speaking I missed the rain but the ...
- Tired I'm tired, more tired of myself than anything
- The Nature Of The Beast God gives and takes back we take
- Pocket Rocket I'll bring a brioche with coffee dear what ...
- Facing The Future I'd love to remain as God made me who ...
- Quintessentially Australian The Agapanthus for ...
- So Much For Us The much vaunted edifice all it did was ...
Best Poem of vince gullaci
I missed the rain
but the metaphorical hit
between the eyes
left me reeling
as I read the water smudged
of the wasting disease.