FAMIEN SRAN KPA OI
Ready To Go - Poem by FAMIEN SRAN KPA OI
Are you ready to go?
With all your aches, dushes, failures?
Are you ready to go
Where only courageous and hardworking can go?
If yes take your flaws, your sorrow and do follow me
The road will be long
the way will be full of ordeals
But we have to go the extra mile
When obstacle will come
We have to try till we overcome
Come on Do not lose your grip
And We will reach our goal
And we will arrive in the world of love
And we will arrive in the world of success
A world where only work gives luckiness
Comments about Ready To Go by FAMIEN SRAN KPA OI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl