Reality - Poem by Vanessa Cabral
life isn’t always perfect.
No matter how much we wish it were,
it will never be.
We tell ourselves that everyone has some good in them
but we never know if they will reveal that side of themselves.
People will do whatever they can to get ahead,
even if they have to step over and neglect the ones that love them.
The good times in life may never out number the bad but even if life isn’t perfect,
it’s the only life we got so why not enjoy it?
Comments about Reality by Vanessa Cabral
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Vanessa Cabral's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda