Rebels - Poem by Seth Morrow
This life can be strange
and at times down right tough.
Obstacles in the way,
will make a journey rough.
But keep walking will we
until the end sees us through.
Where the underdogs in time
the rebels true and true.
Now Rebel is easy to say
but harder to live up to.
It's those with passion for life
to stand for there rights,
and make others see what they do.
It took a Rebel to lead a revolutionary
and a Rebel to lead equal rights.
It took a Rebel to hold up a flag,
and a Rebel to say ill stay and fight.
Rebels are we and thats nothing new.
Rebels are we the ones who make history.
Don't like what you see
then your blind contently.
Live in the last just look to the past.
Who do you think made this country?
Comments about Rebels by Seth Morrow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl