Red Reads Red - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Able, are you.
To kill the I in me.
Remove, can you.
The thorns which corns me to fake, reborn.
Clean, will you.
My veins clustered with poisoned custard.
Addictions to the addiction.
Welcomed by my pain.
Axe my head, read what is read, read again.
Red is read.
Bloody to the end.
My blood reads.
I read red.
Comments about Red Reads Red by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl