George otto Becker
Regime' - Poem by George otto Becker
Into the night I do write.
With my words you I excite.
When you read your heart has might.
You stand and sneer.
As your enemy's near.
Quoting ghosts you live in fear.
With my verse your mind does clear.
Upon this page my poetry does appear.
A poet doesn't have to die to bring you cheer.
With his words and his ways you try to bring him here.
Onto this paper my lines are cast.
With my pen the old are last.
Into oblivion I am cast.
As I listen you quote and quote.
And into the night I wrote and wrote.
Your writer was me yet you dote.
You spend your dreams in your books and wine.
Enjoying your favorites of all kind.
Always forgetting a Poet who wrote for you a poem.
For all time.
Comments about Regime' by George otto Becker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl