Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Regret - Poem by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
I have not said you are not good:
No one can be as good as you;
You know you hate me with passion,
But you said you could die for me.
My hopes and all you dashed to stones;
You bared my back before the sun,
We've killed a day within me now;
A stigma, that will last through life.
Best of angels you would have been;
Had I but known your facade show:
I have not said you are not good,
No one can be as good as you.
Comments about Regret by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl