Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Where Do I Stand? - Poem by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
He is here!
No, there he is.
No, yet to come.
No, come and gone!
Where do I stand?
Like a thief in the night, I shall come
Happy is he that stays awake; garments, clean.
Comments about Where Do I Stand? by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl