Relive - Poem by Sylvia Thomas
If there was another earth,
Would you shed light on it?
Like how God gave us trees,
Will you give me a sea?
And when the winter season falls,
Can you make the snow melt into spring?
After moulding this world,
And breathing life into it,
Please let the silence bloom into laughter,
Melt us with the rain of love.
Comments about Relive by Sylvia Thomas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl