Reluctant - Poem by kusumawardhani sudibyo
sometimes just too tired to defend.
Let the harm drops soak my heart.
It's gonna take longer than a day.
To dry it.
Hope there is another time.
To cure it even it's not forever.
Just wanna try it.
Then I'm gonna do it.
Smugly look at my self.
It's not gonna work.
Long way faces me..maybe.
The doubt comes and occupy.
This harted comes but why?
Should I hate my self?
Let forget it.
Let move on.
Then another comes...why?
only a sec then nothing.
Comments about Reluctant by kusumawardhani sudibyo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl