Remember - Poem by Stacey Gibbs
Thoughts of death
shiver through my body.
Darkness clouds my mind
while I slowly fall to the ground.
My lifeless body lays on the ground
in a pool of blood.
No longer am I am to
laugh, love, or be heard.
Through my death
you will remember me.
You will remember, you will remember
what it was like to be my friend.
If there was one thing that you could do
would you take your life, so I could live?
Remember me, oh please remember
that I loved you!
Comments about Remember by Stacey Gibbs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl