Stacey Gibbs Poems
- Anger Anger building up So close to exploding I am so close...
- An Ode To The Glory Of Motherh... The beginning of a newly ...
- Depression: Sonnet 8 Shocks of pain shiver through this old ...
- I Used To...But Now... I used to be a child young, wild, ...
- Full Circle I know how you feel about falling in love ...
- Numbness I sit here, just thinking wondering if everything ...
- Rape-A Found Poem It’s too loud out here. Yeah. Wanna go ...
I spend a lot of time with my nieces and nephews. I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews. I love them all, especially my oldest nephew. I've been through some hard times and that is what brought me out to writing poetry. I mean, I wrote poetry before, but not as often. I escape to my writing when I feel depressed. I graduate this year from high school...Yayness...Class of 2007! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stacey Gibbs
Anger building up
So close to exploding
I am so close to the edge
No second thoughts before knowing
My body shakes with anger
The line is so close
Slowly starting to overstep that line
My eyes start to tear up
Softly falling down my cheeks
Anger invades me
Precisely and carefully taking over
The human passion that can help or destroy me
I feel like I'm alone in this small world
But the anger becomes my friend
My body crumbles to the ground
I wake up screaming
My mother comes to rock me to sleep.