Remembering Moments Yet To Come - Poem by Stefan nnn
Sometimes, in dark of the night
When the rain is drumming out rhythms
Of sweet loneliness and regret
On my windowed pain.
I think of you...
And the novelty oversize balloon
We'll buy together some smile filled day
At a funfair not far away
Comments about Remembering Moments Yet To Come by Stefan nnn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl