Reservoir (Night) - Poem by Lucius Furius
It was cold.
January, I think.
I was wearing long underwear.
I went to the reservoir and played my recorder.
A hope I'd been hoping was done.
I played for the trees and the fish.
They eased my heart.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Reservoir (Night) by Lucius Furius
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl