Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
Rest In Peace Kutlo - Poem by Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
I have seen a man cry,
i have been in situations of instead and inspite.
I have killed a bird and it died.
I have learnt to know what is meant by a blaq diamond,
for a white cloth was wraped around my eyes and there still
was gloom inside.
I have watched the stars shine at night,
but not as illuminating as the sunshine.
I havent seen a full moon at the same time as the occuring of the devouring tides.
As in God took away that which was mine.
Tell me you are not gone,
tell me that this is just a phantomime
21 grams of Gold,5 carats of diamonds and 2011 dimes.
Never had i concidered a psychic to come and help me turn back the hands of time.
Comments about Rest In Peace Kutlo by Opelo Boingotlo Letshwiti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl