Revive Me - Poem by Avary Shy
It's 1: 00 A.M.
I'm thinking about him as I write this.
I fly only because you brought me this high.
I live only because you pushed me off the ridge.
I run only because you showed me the sun.
You created who I am today.
You're the reason I think this way.
I breathe because you revived me.
You thought of me when nobody else did.
Comments about Revive Me by Avary Shy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Avary Shy's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda