Reward Love At First Sight. - Poem by Upendra Majhi
Lovers dare everything,
riskier than steeper side of Everest,
Inequitous social moores tilt to equilibrium,
it is a silent war,
A war, when nobody dies,
Only lovers die at times,
Love does not reform society,
it is not its work,
but ripples of love can be seen, heard, felt
from thousand of miles,
heartschange, opinions change,
war raged against love take its toll
what exactly do the lovers do?
that angers the elders.
Love need to be rewarded.
Reward love at first sight.
Comments about Reward Love At First Sight. by Upendra Majhi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda