River's Of Joy - Poem by Mary Wismer
seated high above you, are the one we love.
there is no other Rock than you!
you are the first and you're the last.
you are sovereign all you commands
will always come to pass to give you Glory.
Your life enfolding mine and standing up on your truth.
rise up withen me, let me know your truth.
Let your healing power bring life make me whole.
you never change, you have no turning.
perfect gift came from you.
I'm thirsty for your love fill me.
calm my heart and dwell in my being.
Only you in the shadow of the night will bring
peace to my restless heart.
Only you will bring hope!
Rivers of Joy and fill me!
Comments about River's Of Joy by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye