Rodin's Man - Poem by Metin Sahin
the serpents... hanging down from the branches..of the apple trees...I sat upon the skies..flew to heaven...washed me the seas...the falling rain...the singing birds...the green eyes of eve...waver in the horizons of the spring....And....all the blue of the green plains...felll on the whiteness of my dreams....And shattered the universe..from head to feet...and nails...AND...the water springs..showering...burst into pieces...I sat upon the highest rock of the universe...face in my hands...pondered...As the statue..RODİ N'S MAN...they call me ADAM...
Comments about Rodin's Man by Metin Sahin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl