Rolling Squares - Poem by soul child
Before you came into my life,
i never knew how it was to be happy.
I never how it was to be whole,
because i hadn, t found my better half.
But from the second i laid eyes on you,
all this changed.
i started seeing things in a whole new light.
And am sure my life will never be the same again.
Because i wake everyday knowing i have a purpose in life.
Even the smallest things count now because you keep me sprung.
and now I see rolling squares.
Comments about Rolling Squares by soul child
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda