chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Rote - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
rote.rote you a letter and bet her.she was wetter than the first letter.get heather and go after methers.see the others for what their worth, a birth of pain through the over rang.dang tooth, must be my youth comin in and winning sensation sends the men scurrying.george bush hurry, finish, for i am in.
Comments about Rote by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl