Aldo Kraas (July 15 1964 / Sao Paulo Brazil)
Runing Away - Poem by Aldo Kraas
Runing away from what?
Runing away from the rain?
Runing away from the beggars at the street?
Comments about Runing Away by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, May 13, 2011
Poem Edited: Friday, May 13, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl