Rushin' - Poem by Apollo Chandler
They say I'm 2 young
N that I should slow down.
Thinkin I know it all!
I simply ignore the sound
dilect n swag is n can b
compared 2 that of a grown man.
Now the only thing I need
is support, space, and 4 them 2 understand!
I am smarter than u think I am.
It's this reason why I must
I must show them that I am
I must show them that I as an individual
and have a cause.
Comments about Rushin' by Apollo Chandler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl