Sadness Of Your Judgement - Poem by Ken Bennight
You chose the beast,
became his bride,
a lesson harshly learned.
Enjoyed the pleasures of your flesh,
away you never turned.
Laughed at those that pointed out,
the wickedness enjoyed.
Twisted scripture for your comfort,
self rightouness employed.
Followed men of little faith,
who were not wise or true.
Who took your dime,
and feed you lines,
that its them who could save you.
Judgement comes and your to blame,
your sadness hard to swallow.
Should have read the book yourself,
this CHRIST you were to follow...
Comments about Sadness Of Your Judgement by Ken Bennight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl