Saturday - Poem by Emma Fellers
As I look out the window
of this empty school,
where is everyone?
Why am I the only one at school?
I walk around the halls,
Sit in the classrooms,
Go to the luch room,
then it hits me,
Comments about Saturday by Emma Fellers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl