Save Me - Poem by LaShawanda Ivey
Save me O Lord from the dark beast SATAN
For I am a wretch unclean.
Save me O Lord from myself
For I may see, do, or touch things that is impure
Save me O Lord from thy naked eyes
For I may see everything that is cold, dark and cruel
in this world.
Save me O Lord from my unclean hands
For they may touch unholy things.
Save O Lord from my mind
Because it's filled with destruction, heartache and pain.
Save me O Lord from my feet because it's going in
the wrong direction.
Direct me in the right path O Lord
Comments about Save Me by LaShawanda Ivey
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl