Save Me - Poem by lea wilson
i need to know that you love me and will always be there for me.
my parents have died and i need a friend,
please just save me.
i've cried and cried, i need you there to comfort me,
please just save me
i love you, but i guess you don't love me, since you left.
i need to be saved
Comments about Save Me by lea wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl