Scented Scent - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Boxed by volume.
Square to the inch.
You can measure the demons stench.
Broken off inside my damaged boundaries.
Displayed by the unseen.
Projected down to be more transparent.
My soul is trapped.
Webbed to be poisoned.
Bitten by the chain of pain.
Death cocooned the spider.
Vibrations triggered by the fallen angels.
The sign of fear.
Filled with sugar coated bloody lime.
Clocks the thunder through my turmoil.
Timed by the end.
Sweet is the fragrance.
The one you refuse to smell.
Sulphur burns the acid through my veins.
In front and behind.
By the gates of hell.
So dies what was send.
The last of my scented scent.
Comments about Scented Scent by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda