Sea Of Silence - Poem by Prayag Saikia
What to inscribe
on this pebble (?)
An epigram (!)
Then take time's unbound tranquility,
Deepen your mind on its shore,
extend your vision towards the horizon,
until the soul immerses.
A baptised child of the blue
will find a word,
shimmering in the sea of silence.
Comments about Sea Of Silence by Prayag Saikia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl